GubbaGumma is an independent Los Angeles-based design studio that specializes in happy modern wedding invitations, colorful stationery, vintage postage stamps and curated postage sets.
Founder & designer Tracy Glass began her career in the fashion industry, working in Philadelphia, New York & Paris before relocating to Los Angeles in the Summer of 2013. After eloping to Maui with her wonderful husband, Elliot, Tracy found it nearly impossible to find wedding announcements that suited her happy modern aesthetic for a reasonable price and decided to design them herself. It was at that moment that she was bitten by the Stationery Bug! Soon after GubbaGumma Studio opened its doors and ever since we have been creating fun & colorful custom invitation suites, event signage, greeting cards, personalized notecards & art prints for amazing clients all over the world.
We pride ourselves on being thoughtful & easy-going people who work extremely hard to make sure our clients are completely satisfied with the design process and the final product.
SOME RECENT REVIEWS FROM OUR CLIENTS:
- "It was a pleasure working with Tracy on our custom design wedding suite. She is super creative and skilled as a graphic designer and was able to achieve my vision and infuse it with even more style. Our invites arrived yesterday and they are PERFECT. We love them. We used her most popular card stock, the paper is gorgeous, and the print quality is fantastic with rich tones throughout." - Ellen F., Los Angeles
- "Beautiful, unique save the dates in the exact colors I wanted. Everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. I could not be happier with the whole process and the outcome." - Rebecca L., El Paso, Texas
- "Tracy is absolutely fabulous! Her attention to detail is on point. Everyone commented on how beautiful my invitations were. She worked very hard, kept me on schedule and delivered the most amazing results!" - Danielle W., San Francisco
- "I can't say enough about Tracy. She was unbelievable! Best experience I've EVER had with a printer. She sourced and printed my wedding invitations, and it wasn't an easy job. I thought I would have to go through paper source and Amazon to get everything for her to print on, but nope! She had everything at her disposal - from the kraft Euro flap square envelopes to even the gold heart stickers. She was patient, knowledgable and super sweet. And very affordable as well. She even gave me free note cards and envelopes with Mr. & Mrs. Barber on them! Thank you so much Tracy you rock! I'll be using you from now on for all my printing needs. Tell your friends about her!" - Ryan B., Los Angeles
- "It was an absolute pleasure working with Tracy! She was able to take all of my ideas and turn them into beautiful invitations. She was very patient as well, since we had several changes in design. Final invites looked so perfect and we have had compliments from everyone who received them! I would recommend her for any wedding or other event invites/graphic design needs. Excellent work and even fun to work with too :) Would use her again in a heartbeat! Thanks Tracy!" - Masie C., Sonoma
There are 2 ways to begin working with us:
- If you have decided on one of our designs, please submit an inquiry here.
- If you would like us to create a completely unique design for you, begin here!
We are flexible when it comes to payment schedules - we know how crazy wedding budgeting can be! If you'd like to place an order now with a deposit, then pay the remaining balance after approving your final proofs, we can accommodate you. Simply send us a message and we can work something out! We accept payments by check or credit card.
Once receive your inquiry, order, or message, we will be in touch within 24 hours. We will then work closely with you to tweak the information, fonts, colors & design until all pieces fit your personalized vision.
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and we can't wait to work with you!!!